Retirement planning doesn’t end when you retire. Attend the Board of Pensions’ one-day seminar designed to keep you on track for your best retirement today and tomorrow.
An informative update on the state of the Pension Plan and other resources, this seminar is designed for clergy and lay plan retirees, surviving covered partners, and their guests. Covered topics include
- one’s vocation in retirement;
- Pension Plan and Medicare updates;
- housing allowance and retirement;
- post-employment financial management; and
- assessing your estate plan.