The Presbytery of Nevada (PCUSA) is in the Synod of the Pacific. The presbytery covers most of Nevada and parts of the Eastern Sierra in California. There are 23 chartered churches, three new church development projects, and 5 ethnic fellowships in the presbytery.
The Presbytery of Nevada exists as part of the Presbyterian Church USA to support the people of God in Christ’s Mission throughout our region and world.
We seek to accomplish this through:
- nurturing Christian leaders and congregations within our membership,
- fostering continued mutual respect, love and friendship in our presbytery,
- launching fellowships, congregations and ministries,
- reaching across boundaries of language, culture and ethnicity with the love of Christ,
- partnering with others to accomplish our vision.